Gargoyles Cabal Online Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

READ THIS FIRST: How to apply !

Go down

READ THIS FIRST: How to apply ! Empty READ THIS FIRST: How to apply !

Post  AfterBurner Tue May 04, 2010 12:53 pm

Welcome Guest,

First of all I would like to take a moment to thank you for having interest in joining the Gargoyles. Underneath you can find an example of a correct application, please use the same form and fill in your own information to apply. Warning: applications that don't use the form will not be taken into consideration so please don't make a post saying Hi i want to join, cause that won't get you anywhere.

So how to get considered now then:

First of all make a new topic with as title: Application form: "your character name", in this example Volusia.

next copy the form below as a post and fill it in. The results can be seen under the sticky with topic title Application form: Volusia.

IGN:
Class:
Nation:
Level:
Honour Rank:

What do you seek in a guild?

What do you bring to a guild?

Remarks:

Rules: I hereby state that I am aware of the guild rules and willing to accept and follow them when my membership is confirmed. I will take effort to stay up to date on any changes made in the rules and I accept that the guildmasters decision is final whether I agree or disagree.
AfterBurner
AfterBurner
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum